Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Question about Circuit Breaker

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..
I have a circuit breaker that won't switch back on for my microwave.
It has gone off a couple of times in the past few years, but now it
won't switch on. Do these switches go bad singly, since the rest of
them are fine, or is there some trick besides an electrician to switch
it back on. TIA

--
Cheri

As someone with limited experience, I wouldn't recommend that you open the
breaker panel.Do as John Grabowski recommended. If the breaker resets
without the microwave plugged in, you probably have a bad appliance. If it
does reset, do not try to plug the microwave back in, as you'll probably
get a shower of sparks.If the breaker still won't reset, it's probably gone
bad