Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Question about Circuit Breaker

charlie wrote in message ...

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
I have a circuit breaker that won't switch back on for my microwave.
It has gone off a couple of times in the past few years, but now it
won't switch on. Do these switches go bad singly, since the rest of
them are fine, or is there some trick besides an electrician to

switch
it back on. TIA

--
Cheri

sometimes you have to switch them all the way to off before they'll

go back
to the on position.

they can go bad. it's pretty easy to change them out if you first

power off
the breaker box with the service disconnect breaker.

Thank you, that's what I needed to know. I did try to switch all the
way back several times, and no luck. Since I know nothing about
electricity, I didn't know if one could go bad without the rest going
bad.

Cheri