Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default This is supposed to be an election where all the votes are counted, not a Madonna concert !

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:39:23 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

The Bush administration CLAIMS that's what they are. That does not
make it so. This is the same administration that declared working at
McDonald's was a "manufacturing job" to make employement figures look
better.

The others also CLAIM that. You have a point buried in there some
place?

That's about as intelligent a response as I would expect from you.

And this response is worthy of Shakespeare? Maybe Pee Wee Herman.

Good doggy!

Hey, you can't answer the question, I understand. I mean I can
understand why you might not want to undergo the cognitive dissonance
actually required to answer it. Don't worry, I won't bother you again.