Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rob Fraser Rob Fraser is offline

Default tuned exhaust for a Lycoming 0320

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .

I have several sets of the ICE systems that have saved me a fortune in
fit loss. You may want to take a look
http://www.spectrum5.com/ICE%20Article.htm

Respects,

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

Rob: Thanks. The ICE systems does look like a hot set up. However for
just one exhaust system their plastic blocks are a bit pricey @ $800.
That coupled with the fact that I need 4 pieces of pipe each about
34inches long would require a minimum of 136 pieces of plastic at 1inch
increments. Their $800 "Street Bike" kit only had 55 pieces. There was
no indication on their web site that longer straight pieces were
available.

Stu
]

Great thing is they will gladly build you a custom kit that won't kill the
wallet. In conjunction with Solidworks or CAD you can get a lot of flow
dynamics as the individual parts have values established for them. I love
em' but cried when I wrote the check! They are really great for high
performance development. It's the only show in town I found that works for
me on turbo manifolds and funky headers.
I tried to offers sponsor space on my funny car and they politely
declined. They know they got us by the short & curly hairs....