Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default tuned exhaust for a Lycoming 0320

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" fired this volley in
:
..wescottdesign.com

Tim: I just need the modelling done for each of 4 pipes. I've found
a shop that says they can bend SS tube to match my model.

That's good, because flex pipe doesn't resonate well. You need a good
model, and rigid pipe (go with the bender guys).

(Ahhh... the SWEET sound of an un-muffled O-540 with tuned pipes!)
(oh... sorry... that's an o-320... a little guy)

LLoyd