Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart & Kathryn Fields Stuart & Kathryn Fields is offline

Default tuned exhaust for a Lycoming 0320

I have several sets of the ICE systems that have saved me a fortune in fit
loss. You may want to take a look
http://www.spectrum5.com/ICE%20Article.htm

Respects,

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

Rob: Thanks. The ICE systems does look like a hot set up. However for
just one exhaust system their plastic blocks are a bit pricey @ $800. That
coupled with the fact that I need 4 pieces of pipe each about 34inches long
would require a minimum of 136 pieces of plastic at 1inch increments. Their
$800 "Street Bike" kit only had 55 pieces. There was no indication on their
web site that longer straight pieces were available.

Stu