David Wittenberg

Default 1 micron vs 5 micron DC bags (or, Have my goolgle skills gone bad?)

In article ogers.com,

| Anyone know of a good respirator that actually works for someone with
| a beard? Readily available preferebly. I saw an note on one in a magazine
| at the library once, but can't remember which mag nor the name/brand of
| the company making it. Google search didn't turn anything up..

There are a few that have a clear faceshield with a gasket at the bottom,
and a fan drawing air from behind you through a filter and then blowing it
down the front of the face shield. Not only gives you clean air, but
prevents the face shield from fogging. I think 3M makes one, and Triton
says that their version will be announced at the Anaheim show, which I think
is this week. I'm planning on taking a good look at the Triton version.

--
--David Wittenberg