Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

"ctops.legal" wrote:

On May 21, 11:34 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
"ctops.legal" wrote:

Well I hate to say it but google searchs bring people to discussions,
I have never found a good news client N/B Pro is good binary files
client, but as far as posting I have yet to find a client that will
allow anonymous posting, you know one ?

I've never looked for one. BTW, Google isn't anonymous. A couple
phone calls, and they will reveal your information to the police.

--http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

your account:http://www.usenettools.net/ISP.htm

Yea all ISP's and Yahoo, Google, you name it, I get Spam in my Fax,
know anyway to stop that ?

Send it back to them, followed by 20 pages of black paper all taped
end to end. It uses up lots of their ink or toner and paper. When they
see what it costs them, they'll stop.