Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default OT -- German Smoke grenade

On May 22, 3:50 pm, Ignoramus14615 ignoramus14...@NOSPAM.
14615.invalid wrote:
From a very long time ago, I have something that I believe is a german
smoke grenade. (bought at a gun show). This is modern manufacture, not
WWII, though even this is a guess.

My plan is to just use it to impress the neighborhood kids, but,
obviously, I do not want to get in trouble with police on this, so if
it will cover the whole neighborhood in smoke, that would be too much.

Anyway, my question is how much smoke do they make? It is
approximately 1.5" thick and maybe 8-10 inches long.

Maybe I should check with the fire department first.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/