Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus14615 Ignoramus14615 is offline

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

On 2008-05-23, Lew Hartswick wrote:
Ignoramus14615 wrote:

Do you use a tapping head or what? How do you hold taps?

Don't know about Gunner but here is what I do:
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/e...hofholders.jpg

Very nice concept. I like them.

Personally, I have a tapping head that is good up to 3/8. MT2

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/e...Tapholders.jpg

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/e...hofholders.jpg

Works like a charm.
...lew...