Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:49:01 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I contracted a company to clean and paint the ceiling white, that should
better my lighting.

If I get a chance to visit you next year, that would be great for bounce
flash for any picture you feel confortable having me take.

Nah. Too much glare of his bald spot. gd&r

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can