Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default tuned exhaust for a Lycoming 0320

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:

I'm just having more fun than should be legal and it probably isn't if I
look far enough into the County, State and Federal statues, but I am
never-the-less. I have pretty much followed the Cafe numbers for header
length and the 4-into-one collector. Keeping in mind friendship to my
neighbors, I also included a muffler. I purchased the collector and
muffler from Barnes Stainless and will be purchasing the header tubing,
321SS from the same source in all likelyhood. A/C Spruce has the tubing

A guy sold his land to a Meijer chain a number of years ago. Bought land 4
miles from me for his new air field. One home owner sued him to death on
fears of an airplane crashing into his home. I could not belive this a hole
prevailed. It would have been very cool to have a grass strip 4 miles away.

Wes
EAA Member since July 87
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller