Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"F. George McDuffee" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 21 May 2008 09:42:34 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...

snip

Eh, teeth have nothing to do with it. I'm looking for something new
to do, myself. Besides, there's a very encouraging piece in the NYT
today that summarizes some new research about how much smarter we old
farts are than the whippersnappers ("Older Brain Really May Be a
Wiser Brain"):

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/20/he...b&e i=5087%0A

Interesting.
I've looked into brain plasticity in the last year due to a PBS fundraising
program that I watched a little of.
It's an interesting subject.

Anyone thinking that we are all going to see the US snap ot of this
has a screw loose.
The markets have been building in huge structural impediments to
anything like a recovery.
2012 oil is headed for $150.00 by the end of this month.....

I heard on WCBS radio that motor scooters are selling like hotcakes.
Maybe we're becoming Italy without the great food. g

Or scooter manufacturers.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com