Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

On Thu, 22 May 2008 07:20:15 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 21 May 2008 13:19:09 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Will you make a little housing for a pot and a FWD-OFF-REV switch?

I doubt it, the front panel controls seem fine. Easy to enter the
frequency you want or use the up/down arrows to adjust it.

You may wish to reconsider not remoting a stop/forward/rev switch the
first time you try to tap something.........

Gunner

I'll trust power tapping... once I find a nice used CNC with RT
option... until then I hand tap.

Its your machine, use or not use it as you choose.

Shrug

Gunner, who power taps regularly with his Gorton MasterMill and a VFD