Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Wed, 21 May 2008 18:03:56 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
.. .
By the way, did you ever get the rafters cleaned off?

I hired two fire system companies, one to bring the entire shop up to snuff
including certifying our sprinkler heads for the next ten years. They are over
fifty years old.

Yabbut, they've never been used.

They replaced hangers, valves, gauges and everything else that
was in question. The other company certified the pump, underground plumbing and
everything else. Next time the Fire Department or insurance inspectors show up
they will have a folder full of certifications and not a peep will be heard from
them!

Goodonya, Tawm.

I contracted a company to clean and paint the ceiling white, that should
better my lighting.

It's amazing how a coat of pure white eggshell paint will make a shop
glow. Mine looked like I'd quadrupled the lighting when I got done
painting the floor white, too. Of course, I can't even SEE the floor
or most of the walls now...

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can