Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default OT : If you ever go across the sea to Ireland.....

Hi Grim

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian
saying something like:

Some things are perhaps best discussed 'in private'...

But beware that AH doesn't try to dissuade you from re-instating a cut
rate off-season ferry service.

To maintain standards, you should be looking at a full-price,
high-quality service on the route with hydrofoil craft and only one
class of fare - First. Of course, the staff will be resplendant in their
gold-encrusted uniforms, even the engine jockeys, and every whim of
every passenger will be attended to, regardless of cost. Why, they'd
even wipe your arse on request.
Cabins will be redolent of a five-star hotel and the cuisine offered
would only be otherwise encountered in the most exclusive of Paris
hotels. Hot and cold running stewards of both sexes will graciously
offer themselves for free for any recreational activity you wish.

And of course, every ticket purchased will come with a four year
warranty, so that in the event of you ever regretting your trip, you
will get an immediate refund, complete with the most abasing of
management apologies.

Oooh - you are awful ! grin

Adrian