Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave[_25_] Dave[_25_] is offline

Default Rotary Compost bins

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
mike wrote:
On May 21, 7:55 pm, "Dave" wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone had any experience of rotary compost bins ?
The ones I've Googled seem a bit pricey ( £230) , but if they work
then I guess thats ok. Anyone built one out of scrap stuff or whatever ?

Cheers for any feedback.

Bought one form Blackwall a few years ago. Most expensive one they
did. They made great claims for how quick and effective it was.

Useless.

They've now discontinued it.

I have had to suffer my wifes addiction to gardeninf ditz. I told her
'compost is just a pile of stuff left for two years'

after three, she now accepts that you don't need anything: just a
space for a pile, and patience.

Thanks all for the replies. I think I'll save my money! :-)