Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default so here's a question - were these huge filters REALLY used on cars?

"Stupendous Man" wrote in message
My 39 supercharged Graham came with a bypass filter from the factory.
My question to you is; Where do you live?
My dad and I are going on tour next month in his freshly restored 1936
Series 70 Cadillac convertable, from Jackson, California. Having worked
as a restorationist I did a few things on this car, but he spent 5 years
bring it from a basket case to a beauty.
http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/2...008drivingtour
Dad may still have some sand-cast brass door handles and hood onraments.
that need finishing. Possibly bumper guards and pontoon fenders as well.

You can look me up in the Cad Lasalle membership directory.

arborigine at yahoo dot com
Stupendous Man,