Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12247 Ignoramus12247 is offline

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

On 2008-05-22, Pete C. wrote:
It's a Bridgeport mill. No drum switch will remain and there will be no
speed pot. I'm quite comfortable with entering the speed and run stop
using the VFDs keypad. Rather similar to the Sxxxx M03 deal on a CNC.

BP drum switch is kind of hard to rewire.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/