Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2008 22:17:30 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

snip
Your shop area is immaculate, well organized, intuitive, productive,
perfectly lit and is the epitome of what I strive to achieve!

****...while your compliment is appreciated..you really need to come
over and check it out for yourself.
I issue hard hats and fallen man locators at the door before entry.

Gunner

You have to admit, it sounded good!

Hell yeah Tom! But then again, I'll bet you perfected that flowery
language when filling out your annual Fire Insurance renewal forms for
the O.B. shop complex... ;-P

By the way, did you ever get the rafters cleaned off?

-- Bruce --

I hired two fire system companies, one to bring the entire shop up to snuff
including certifying our sprinkler heads for the next ten years. They are over
fifty years old. They replaced hangers, valves, gauges and everything else that
was in question. The other company certified the pump, underground plumbing and
everything else. Next time the Fire Department or insurance inspectors show up
they will have a folder full of certifications and not a peep will be heard from
them! I contracted a company to clean and paint the ceiling white, that should
better my lighting.