Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12247 Ignoramus12247 is offline

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

On 2008-05-21, Pete C. wrote:

The VFDs arrived a few minutes ago. I expect I'll have one hooked up
within the hour

make sure to follow instructions. There is a one page there "getting
started" that tells you how to get your motor running, maybe not in
the most convenient way but you would see that the drive works.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/