Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Korg T3 synthesizer

"Damir Friscic" wrote in message

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message

I suspect this is a Switch Mode Power Supply? Korg Technical support may
be able to help (+44 1908 857130 in the UK), but quite often these
SMPS's are just bought in from various sources, and so there are no
schematics or parts information available.

Good luck.

Gareth.

Yes, SMPS it is. I'm from Croatia, our local Korg dealer is of no help.
I thought if someone have service manual to read those values for me
( SMPS schematics is a part of SM in this case).

Thank you for your answer.

If you get nothing here, phone Korg UK service department on the number I
gave you - I think that a while ago I had the same problem with a Korg SMPS
and the tech there knew which resistor to check and he was right. They may
have one there they can have a look at.

Gareth.