Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Wed, 21 May 2008 01:52:25 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Mon, 19 May 2008 22:17:30 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
snip
Your shop area is immaculate, well organized, intuitive, productive,
perfectly lit and is the epitome of what I strive to achieve!

****...while your compliment is appreciated..you really need to come
over and check it out for yourself.
I issue hard hats and fallen man locators at the door before entry.

Gunner

You have to admit, it sounded good!

Hell yes. Something to expire to.

er....aspire.... G

Yes, "aspire." Falling on your sword (or a box of various long
lengths of rebar/small threaded rod) is something to expire to.

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can