Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stupendous Man Stupendous Man is offline

Default so here's a question - were these huge filters REALLY used on cars?

My 39 supercharged Graham came with a bypass filter from the factory.
My question to you is; Where do you live?
My dad and I are going on tour next month in his freshly restored 1936
Series 70 Cadillac convertable, from Jackson, California. Having worked as
a restorationist I did a few things on this car, but he spent 5 years bring
it from a basket case to a beauty.
http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/2...008drivingtour
Dad may still have some sand-cast brass door handles and hood onraments.
that need finishing. Possibly bumper guards and pontoon fenders as well.

--
arborigine at yahoo dot com
Stupendous Man,