Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

"ctops.legal" wrote:

I admit it was lame, and I can see youe a software tech, I can't hold
a candle up against you my friend, honestly it was Google that helped
put a bunch of dirty cops against me in 2001 cost me 5 years I didn't
owe, I have learned I'm sorry buy I'm playing catch-up if I could post
with true anonymity via newserver I would, I got access to 5 or 6
services, you know software that will do that please let me know, I
don't hold google responseable for me getting railroaded" I should
have had the knowledge" as you seem to do, you seem like a very smart
person I'm sorry I disrespected you, I'm not trying to make $ I
discuss here because you guys know your s**t, I mean no disrespect.

ctops.legal

Follow the links I posted earlier. You will see it isn't a simple, or
reasonably priced task. One of the rules of design is to know when to
buy, rather than build.

Also, a design project shold be on either news:sci.electronics.basics
or news:sci.electronics.design Both groups are availible on Google
Groups, but most of the posters there are trying to learn, or
profesional designers and won't waste time with anyone with a bad
attitude.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM