Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Sellers 1G drill Grinder parts?

Hey Gary,

Not a lot of help. but the Darex E-90 uses a 5" deep-cup wheel. But
it is not plate mounted.

You might try contacting Norton direct and ask them.

Maybe make an adapter plate so you can use a different style, or can
you maybe do some mod to allow the grinder to swing the much more
common 6" plate mount stones?

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:07:56 -0700 (PDT), gary
wrote:

I just bought a model 1G Sellers drill grinder that is missing the
grinding wheel. I didn't think much about the missing wheel when I
bought the grinder but it turns out that finding one is a big deal.

The grinder needs a 5" plate mounted wheel and it seems NOBODY has
that size. I can find 6" wheels all over town but no 5" wheels.

Any idea where I can find a 5" plate mounted wheel?

Gary