Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn Joseph Gwinn is offline

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 19 May 2008 01:15:41 -0500, Ignoramus24782
wrote:

I used to get $500 for a used motor for HCs/DV-59s, etc etc. Now you
can buy the whole lathe for that price.

Any idea what a "threading attachment", with a bunch of threaded cams,
for that chucker, would be worth? Tom gave me that one in trade for
something.

Joe Gwinn IIRC is looking for one for his new HC.

I wish it were true. But all I have is an old Clausing 5914. Someday
I'll move up to a Hardinge, but I plan to get some experience on the
Clausing first. So far, I have no managed to break anything.

Joe Gwinn