Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Garner Howard Garner is offline

Default OT Printing Small Decals

Up North wrote:
I am looking for a way to print and cut vinyl decals for some metal art
pieces I make. I have been looking at the discontinued Alps printers but I
am unsure I want to purchase an unsupported product. The decals are black
lettering on a white background and some black lettering on clear. I would
like the decals to withstand sun exposure to some extent. I have been
topcoating the decals I use presently with urethane clear and they hold up
quite well. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Check out the Yahoo Groups for both the ALPS and ALPSDECAL groups.

groups.yahoo.com