Igor

Default 1 micron vs 5 micron DC bags (or, Have my goolgle skills gone bad?)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:47:41 GMT, Bill Thomas wrote:

Greetings,

Neither of these will filter out the fine particles that can
get both get into your lungs and stay there.
You need something that can filter out .5 micron particles.

The large will not get into your lungs. The very small will
get in and then go out, i.e. they will not settle out of
the air in your lungs.

Hey, on the bright side, this would mean that if I got the 1 micron bags
then whatever was trapped would not be hazardous waste! The stuff that got
through would kill me, but at least I would not get a fine for illegal
dumping, a la Arlo Guthrie. Kill, kill, kill me.