Posted to alt.home.repair
nnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn is offline

Default interior door replacement -- nonstandard sizes

"evodawg" wrote in message

Keyword here is THEY, who is they? Contractors, Handyman, Illegal Alien
hourly worker. Did you pay them yet? If you did you got screwed.

Well, supposedly they are genuine bona fide real-life contractors with
experience in the field. They have all of the right tools and equipment and
the impression I got is that they know what they are doing. I decided to
start them out on a couple of basic things first to see how they work, etc.
Now I am finding that I have doubts about their true skill level, but I
thought I'd check here to see what is considered normal and what isn't.