Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

On 2008-05-18, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
DoN. Nichols wrote:
Are you sure that wasn't a "Static converter" instead of a VFDj?

Absolutely & positively sure - it was a VFD

You said that it was an eBay auction -- so I can imagine the
*vendor* calling a static converter a VFD -- ...

It was like this: an eBay auction for some VFD, say it was an "Acme
2000". The auction doesn't give many specifics so I Google "Acme 2000"
& find an Owners Manual. The manual says the VFD should not be used for
motors less than a certain hp.

Bob