Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Mon, 19 May 2008 12:07:00 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 May 2008 17:06:16 -0400, Wes wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, cameras are notorious for that, aren't they? You'll note that I
never take shots of my shop. ****, I can hardly walk around in there.
A fire marshall would have a field day there.

I bet my shop is nastier than yours. (I may have competition from dark
horse candidates though)

Wes

Gunner gingerly raises his hand...knocking over a pile of Stuff

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean
end.

Your shop area is immaculate, well organized, intuitive, productive,
perfectly lit and is the epitome of what I strive to achieve!

****...while your compliment is appreciated..you really need to come
over and check it out for yourself.
I issue hard hats and fallen man locators at the door before entry.

Gunner