Default free wood

"Digger" DW wrote:

Come on, where you at? Uncle and I just about have our band mill
finished. A bit underpowered with a 9 hp Onan engine on it but we
think it could get er done.

Please tell me you are in northern michigan. Or not, if not.

Wes

What did you use for plans for your band mill? I am thinking about building
one. I have an extra 10hp vert. engine and some of the steel, in the shop.
A lot of trees coming down around here and being tossed. Looks like a score
for a guy with a way to slice it. Need good plans.

Digger

Well,
I ordered some parts from www.linnlumber.com and he sent an assembly
video for the kit he sells. From the video, uncle and I worked
backwards.

Wes