Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Hardince HC Chucker -- someone needs help

On 2008-05-18, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus8671 wrote:

I visited an interesting guy today, to whom I sold some VFD drives, to
set up one for him. Which was easy. (I am selling 3 HP drives for $100
a pop)

What's the specs and controls on the drives, and will they fit in a
Priority Mail box? It might be time for me to replace the rotary phase
converter I use on my Bridgeport (1HP).

Definitely the time. Rotary phase converters are so 1970s.

Yea, but it works and it cost me abour $10 to build.

They are rated 2.2 kW (3 HP). They run bridgeports just fine.

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Toshi...ive-Manual.pdf

They have electric brakes too.

Will not fit into flat rate boxes.

I also have 3.7 kW drives. Those are for bigger machines.

Ok, how do I order two? Remove the .DOH. to email me.

Pete C.