Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default re-celling batteries

In message , andrew
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

With global warming etc. in mind, I am reluctant to throw away a working
tool!

What's global warming got to do with it?

Somebody somewhere has to get out of bed and make a replacement drill.
This has to be shipped, probably halfway round the world, giving
employment and hope of a pension to who knows how many others. The
bottom line net effect of this is to encourage procreation which is the
last possible thing I would wish the world to indulge:-)

What voltage is the pack?

24V

I'm tempted to scrap the batterry and run mine of one of those emergency
jump start thingies but then they're less than 12V.

I'm not criticising the value/use I have already had, just looking to
extend life without much pain.

regards
--
Tim Lamb