Rebecca Dodge

Default Air Brush

hmmmm...........

Well, here's the website...

http://www.badger-airbrush.com/garagesale.htm

maybe it will work.......? Just tryin to help.

- Becky

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Go to
www.badger-airbrush.com and click on garage sale. They have a

slew of
leftovers from an order change in mid production from the Revell

company;
the airbrush is front end badger 150 and back end vega 2000. I own one.

It's
$30 NEW.

I tried that, but the page is not written in standard HTML. It
requires JavaScript, Active-X and something called shockwaveflash,
whatever that is. I saw a reference to the garage sale in the source,
but no URL linked to it that I could paste into the browser.

I had the same problem. I sent an email to the webmaster suggesting at
least a site map for the rest of us. Perhaps if more did the same?

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?