Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Johnson[_2_] John Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

It's so cool to have visitors, I'm always happy to show people around and
notice they always find my little treasures like Dennis found my
Reed-Prentice and Errol found my Arter. Nobody's noticed my air pumps are
on pallet racks, which I think is especially cool 'cuz they take little
floor space. I do have to apologize about the clutter that I'm oblivious
to, yet shows up nicely in photos.

Hi Tom,

I enjoyed looking at the photos, an amazing business you have there. I
noticed the clutter, and it got me thinking that I quite often see clutter
where creative people are at work.

When I saw your clutter, what I saw was incredible creativity, focus on
getting good quality products out the door, and keeping the door open and
people employed in a very competive environment. Please don't appolgise for
that !! or worse, start cleaning up!

I know when I get focussed on something, I can't see the mess I 'm
creating, until I notice I can't put a foot down on the floor anywhere! I
usually move on to the next part of the process before cleaning up.

regards,
John