Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

It's so cool to have visitors, I'm always happy to show people around and I
notice they always find my little treasures like Dennis found my Reed-Prentice
and Errol found my Arter. Nobody's noticed my air pumps are on pallet racks,
which I think is especially cool 'cuz they take little floor space. I do have
to apologize about the clutter that I'm oblivious to, yet shows up nicely in
photos.

I'd love to see your place one of these days. You are about 7 hours from
where I live. It would be cool to stop by the day before NAMES next year. I
could leave home at 5am and be there by noon. Not much earlier leaving the
house than a normal work day.

Wes

Noon's good, coincides with "Lunch"...mysteriously!