Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Sat, 17 May 2008 10:48:36 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:57:21 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
(DT) quickly quoth:

During a discussion a year or so ago, when I posted that I was working in the
same area as his company, Tom said to drop on in for a tour. I didn't make it
then, but found myself in the area once again, so I decided to take him up on
the invite. Surprised him, but he cheerfully showed me around the place, Ohio
Brush. Ohio Brush is in an old industrial area of Cleveland, called the
Buckeye-Woodland area as I recall. Judging from the buildings being torn down
in the same area, it may be one of the last companies on the block.

Cool field trip report, Dennis. Atta Boy, Tawm!

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)

It's so cool to have visitors, I'm always happy to show people around and I
notice they always find my little treasures like Dennis found my Reed-Prentice
and Errol found my Arter. Nobody's noticed my air pumps are on pallet racks,
which I think is especially cool 'cuz they take little floor space. I do have
to apologize about the clutter that I'm oblivious to, yet shows up nicely in
photos.

Yeah, cameras are notorious for that, aren't they? You'll note that I
never take shots of my shop. ****, I can hardly walk around in there.
A fire marshall would have a field day there.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)