Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Dobony Mike Dobony is offline

Default Countertop Repair

When reinstalling my countertop I accidentally used too long a screw and
went through the laminate. I found some repair stuff at Lowes and also
some two part repair stuff lying around made by Homax. I can't seem to
find the two part stuff at any of the stores and can't find it in the Homax
site. Anybody have any suggestions? It is a multi-colored laminate called
Granite and has a combination of black, medium grey, off-white, and beige.
A similar color would easily blend into the mix. I'm not too thrilled
about the Lowes product because there is no cap for the tube to reseal it
after opening it. Any suggestions?

Mike D.