Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Countertop Repair

When reinstalling my countertop I accidentally used too long a screw and
went through the laminate. I found some repair stuff at Lowes and also
some two part repair stuff lying around made by Homax. I can't seem to
find the two part stuff at any of the stores and can't find it in the Homax
site. Anybody have any suggestions? It is a multi-colored laminate called
Granite and has a combination of black, medium grey, off-white, and beige.
A similar color would easily blend into the mix. I'm not too thrilled
about the Lowes product because there is no cap for the tube to reseal it
after opening it. Any suggestions?

Mike D.

countertop [email protected] Home Repair 9 May 16th 08 03:36 AM
countertop Wallace Jensen Woodworking 2 January 26th 08 04:57 PM
countertop repair [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 19th 05 05:11 PM
Repair a formica countertop Marc Home Repair 3 April 27th 05 02:18 PM
Countertop / Cabinet repair / fill kits ??? [email protected] Woodworking 4 December 23rd 04 02:42 AM