Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Lee Valley 30th Anniversary Clamps back in stock

"Tanus" wrote in message
Snuck it past SWMBO and it's in the shop, waiting to be stored away. I
had asked LV if they could sell me scuffed up/glue-stained clamps so no
one would know they were new, and they just smiled.

Hey, I can handle that for you. Bring the clamps and a case of beer over to
my place and while we're drinking the beer, we can drop the clamps off my
7th floor balcony a few times. (you retrieve them after every drop). I offer
a 100% guarantee (or a refund of your used beer) that the clamps will look
scuffed up and appear to be several years old by the time I'm finished.