Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tile Grout Cleaner

On 5/16/2008 6:46 PM Shelly spake thus:

I used the usually available tile cleaners from the big box stores to
clean tile and grout, I am not satisfied with the results.
Please recommend a grout cleaner.
Grout has been sealed, is two years old, dirt is from the usual normal
traffic in the bathrooms and kitchen, light beige in color.

Ordinary kitchen cleanser (Ajax, etc.), applied with toothbrush. Worked
for me. Requires lots of elbow grease and lots of toothbrushes (they get
worn down to a nub in no time flat). But the grout will be clean.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill