Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tile Grout Cleaner

On 5/16/2008 6:46 PM Shelly spake thus:

I used the usually available tile cleaners from the big box stores to
clean tile and grout, I am not satisfied with the results.
Please recommend a grout cleaner.
Grout has been sealed, is two years old, dirt is from the usual normal
traffic in the bathrooms and kitchen, light beige in color.

Ordinary kitchen cleanser (Ajax, etc.), applied with toothbrush. Worked
for me. Requires lots of elbow grease and lots of toothbrushes (they get
worn down to a nub in no time flat). But the grout will be clean.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Is it OK to Tile and Grout the same day? Eno Case UK diy 17 August 29th 20 02:30 AM
Removal of Tile Perfect Ceramic Tile Adhesive & Grout eganders Home Repair 0 January 27th 08 01:33 PM
Tile Grout Question Ross Payne Home Repair 10 February 25th 07 05:49 PM
Tile grout TheWanderer Home Repair 6 February 7th 07 03:30 AM
grout-only sealant versus tile-and-grout sealant? peter Home Repair 2 May 10th 05 05:13 AM