Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:11:34 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Errol Groff quickly quoth:

On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:57:21 -0500, (DT)
wrote:

During a discussion a year or so ago, when I posted that I was working in the
same area as his company, Tom said to drop on in for a tour.

Lasst summer my pal Norm Jones and I visited Tom also. Photos are
he

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_...sh_company.htm

Ohmigod! NOT the one of Tawm in the shorts in the sunlight, blinding
everyone with his lily white legs!

Another fun field trip report. Thanks, Errol.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My eyes! My poor bleeding eyes!!!!!!! ;-)

To be fair, here is a picture of me that taken about four years ago,
right after being stuck in bed for almost two years.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/me.jpg Put down that coffee cup
or Mtn. Dew before taking a look. You definitely don't want to see my
scarred up legs, so the picture was cropped for your protection.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM