Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:11:34 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Errol Groff quickly quoth:

On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:57:21 -0500, (DT)
wrote:

During a discussion a year or so ago, when I posted that I was working in the
same area as his company, Tom said to drop on in for a tour.

Lasst summer my pal Norm Jones and I visited Tom also. Photos are
he

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_...sh_company.htm

Ohmigod! NOT the one of Tawm in the shorts in the sunlight, blinding
everyone with his lily white legs!

Another fun field trip report. Thanks, Errol.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)