Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam.house@none.com is offline

Default Help with Kohler Forte kitchen faucet and Pur water filter!!

I have the Kohler Forte kitchen faucet,

http://www.faucet.com/decor/product....+219+30 00353

and I am trying to install the PUR faucet mount water filter

http://www.purwater.com/#/faucets

The problem is, none of the adapters fit the Kohler faucet. The
standard sized one does fit, but is not 'tall' enough. The problem is
the Kohler faucet's aerator threading is deep, the adapter fits, but
because the threading is deep, the adapter have very little exposed
part after threading into the faucet, leaving me no thread to mount
the filter.

I went to HD, but didn't find anything that would work. I called
Kohler and they also don't sell any adapters.

I know there probably exist an adapter somewhere that works, anyone
have this faucet or filter know where to get an adapter that's taller?
The one that's too short, does fit a standard Delta kitchen faucet. I
need one just like that, but taller.

Thanks!

Raymond