Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary Ivan Vegvary is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

I was on good behavior that day! Next time, come for lunch! There are a
few nice hole-in-wall restaurants in the area that have good food and
vintage atmosphere. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and you were lucky to
see the cats awake...a rare sight, unless they are hunting.

Hi Tom,
Too bad I was not aware of your company when I visited Cleveland in 2004.
Came to Cleveland to see if there were any remaining remnants or the
Hungarian immigrant community. The answer was no. Like good Americans they
had assimilated, married others and moved away. I'm sure part of it was the
'urban flight' phenomena seen throughout the country in the 50's and 60's.
My parents (and others in the 50's) always spoke of Hungarian friends and
the great community in Cleveland.
We did visit the Hungarian museum, found three restaurants and 4 bakeries.
All had to be tried. Visiting you brush factory would have been a lot more
interesting than the Rock and Roll Museum.

Tom, keep on making brushes. One day I will also come and visit.

Ivan Vegvary,
(stuck in Oregon where most of the residents think that a Deli is where you
play lottery games).
Oh, the wonderful ethnic foods and Delicatessen's in Cleveland!!!!!