Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Oudoor CCTV Camera

"jim" wrote in message

interesting.... to what distance would you say it illuminates
adequately ?
I see on Ebay its from Hong Kong - any bother? how lng did it take to
come?

thanks in advance
Jim

The lamp has a central fixed illumination, that is to say the light is
brighter in the middle and then it fades off but still illuminates on the
outer fringe.
Distance is good in total darkeness about 15 to 20 foot but fails if there's
light either side of it,on saying that if we already have street lighting
ect then we wouldn't need the IR lamp. ;-)

This is its brother,will purchase this one for the front of the house but
have a hidden camera.
http://tinyurl.com/4pyo8a