Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Hill[_2_] Chris Hill[_2_] is offline

Default can someone recommend a dishwasher?

On Thu, 15 May 2008 19:38:31 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

subject says all... trying to do a little googling in case my current
dishwasher (which I loathe, because it's a cheap flimsy POS) can't be
fixed, and all I find is stuff like this:

http://fixitnow.com/wp/2007/06/11/an...washers-today/

can someone give me something positive about a new dishwasher? I wish
that the PO's of my house had just left the 20 year old thing in there
instead of listening to the realtor.

Kenmore mid-priced units are pretty good. I bought one last year and
it is working well. The great thing was that the price was comparable
to other units with the same features, and I got a year's free
financing on it.